Top brand laptop dealers in bangalore for startups
Table of Contents
Best laptop dealer in Bangalore: Starting a business in itself has a lot of challenges. First, there is just so much legality involved and so much responsibility that comes along that it becomes a major pain in a part situation. Add to that the need for your IT infrastructure, and we are talking about challenge Level 100 already. With the recent work from home and hybrid models in place, it has become even tough to manage the IT infrastructure. For instance, how do you ensure the laptop is sent at a minimal cost. How do you ensure that no damage happens on the way and the data remains safe? Lastly, and not the least important, should an employee choose to leave, how does one ensure that the equipment/laptops and other things are returned with due care and without any damage?
Well, you see, some of these are major considerations that need to be accounted for when selecting the infrastructure provider for your startup. At Nurture IT, we work with startups all the time. Some of these startups are barely 6 months old, and hence we understand the challenges completely. The understanding of the challenges part holds for larger firms, too and since we have worked with plenty of them, we know the situation there as well. So, without much ado, let us look into our guide on selecting top brand laptop dealers in Bangalore for your startup.
We will be discussing the general hardware best practices and the budgetary and deployment concerns of startups and small business owners. It may, at some places sound like a B2C kind of suggestion but then, don’t we all need laptops? The only difference for businesses is that the buying is done in bulk, and there is no hurry to change the model. The focus is more on what would last long or, as they say, give better ROIs. So, here we go with our list.
Identifying the Best Laptop Dealers in Bangalore for Startups
We at Nurture IT usually help the brand with all the steps we will mention below. But for those of you, who want to do the research themselves, let’s have a look.
Step 1: Set the Budgets, Optimise the strategy | best laptop dealer in Bangalore
Unlike an individual purchase, or buying gifts for different relatives, you cannot differentiate who gets what laptop. A uniformity will have to be maintained. Also, it doesn’t look as well that you give a high-end model one year, and then when the new hires come later, you switch to a lower model. Thus, it is very important that you set the budgets keeping in mind both the best and worst case scenarios. This also doesn’t mean you can go for the most inexpensive or affordable model. The catch is that you will have to consider the model’s durability too. It should last long enough to see some hands passing it to another. Then again, there has to be a differentiation between what your C-suite has and what your newest joinee has. Plus, the roles of different people would result in you have different needs for their laptops. For instance, your designer may need a mac, but your content writer would be good with a Dell Latitude. Your C-suite may again require a Macbook pro but your developer would require two desktops to to make up for the long lines of code that would have to be written.
With all these considerations in play, one may tend to go haywire with the overall budget. Thus, it is always a good idea to define the general comfortable level of spending you can make and then try to fit in preferences. Also, remember, that when buying a laptop from your “best laptop dealer in Bangalore,” you’ll not just be buying a laptop. There will be accessories coming along with that and those do not come for free!
Choose from the multiple laptops of all ranges and their accessories available at Nurture-IT- your trusted and probably the best laptop dealer in Bangalore.
Step 2: Finalising the Operating System | best laptop dealer in Bangalore
You will be surprised at the number of people who go for Linux since it’s free. You will also be surprised to know that many people use Mac but have Windows installed or simply use G-Suite because of its easy usability and compatibility with other OS. So, when you have finalized the kind of laptops you want to buy, consider the OS costs too. If you are someone, for instance, who purchased their domain from Google and hence used G-Suite, this cost will be much less, but if you are looking at installing a Microsoft product on your Mac OS, we are talking some enormous costs here. Plus, things would vary depending on the geography where your team is sitting. If we have to speak generically, then Windows is the standard worldwide and Chrome OS would be a good alternative. Don’t think of going for Mac-OS full throttle as most of its products aren’t compatible with others.
Another thing to consider here is the variety you get when dealing with either OS. For instance, Apple OS means we are talking macs. A Windows OS, however implies that the world is our playground, and we can buy anything. As we mentioned earlier, Apple OS is the go-to solution for businesses in the creative coding/development like your designing or game development because of its super performance. For everything else, Windows it is.
Chrome OS is a fairly new kid on the blog, and most laptop dealers are still figuring out its pros and cons, but if you are of the “early adopter and experimental” nature, this OS has a lot to offer.
Searching for laptops for your medium-sized team working from home? Contact Nurture-IT, the best laptop dealer in Bangalore for your startup.
Step 3: Choosing the Laptop Design | best laptop dealer in Bangalore
For this, you need to understand how exactly your team works and what their requirements are like. For instance, you will have to evaluate whether they would need hybrid or a traditional laptop. Hybrid or convertible laptops can easily convert into stand-alone tablets, which can come in handy for the sales team that has to travel a lot. Then comes the consideration of whether or not you would want a comfortable keyboard. Now, if your team is the kind that has to do a lot of data analytics or write a lot of content, this will be a priority and hence a significant decision maker. On the other hand, it may not be as much of a big decision for other requirements. Next comes the consideration of having a touchscreen or stylus support. A team that has to give a lot of presentations or fine design may require a touchscreen or stylus; others may not require it so much.
Last but not the least important consideration is the ruggedness of the laptops. For instance, if you have a call center, you may want not just a rugged laptop but accessories so that you don’t have to change the items repeatedly. Similarly, you would wish to configurations and sturdiness if you have a manufacturing plant. So, all of these considerations must be taken care of and communicated to your dealer to make a good, thought-through decision.
At Nurture IT- one of the best laptop dealers in Bangalore, we ensure that all your considerations are taken care of. And while with all the responsibilities involved, you may forget one of these, we won’t!
Step 4: Compare the specifications | best laptop dealer in Bangalore
By the time you reached this point, you would have already shortlisted a couple of laptops. Now, how do you zero in on the ones that would best suit your needs? Well, this is when you make the comparison over the following parameters:
The CPU | best laptop dealer in Bangalore
The very first thing to compare is because this runs your laptop. However, you don’t have to overspend on getting the best of the CPU. Let us share a couple of guidelines for your easy reference:
- Low-end CPUs: The AMD E-Series, Intel Atom, Intel Pentium, and Intel Celeron are the best for very light use. A low-end CPU might be fine if all you intend to do with your laptop is type and browse the web, but in general, we don’t advise these for business use.
- Midrange CPUs: Intel core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 are examples. These CPUs are likely to be found in thin and hybrid laptops. For simple office tasks, these CPUs work fine. This range should meet your needs if the laptop is a secondary device for travel or something you’ll only use occasionally. Invest in more power if your line of work requires you to run powerful programs.
- CPUs that are good for most business use: As the dependable four-door sedans of the laptop world, the Intel Core i5 and AMD Ryzen 5 processors are appropriate for most businesses. A Core i5 is a better option than a Core i3 if you frequently multitask on your computer, for example, managing massive Excel spreadsheets while running QuickBooks and having 15 tabs open in your browser. On the other hand, a Core i3 will be more than adequate for your needs if you’re a typical business user who sends emails, produces documents, streams media, stores photos, and updates social media.
- High-end CPUs: Intel’s Core i7 processors from the sixth and seventh generations or or AMD Ryzen 7 Processors were only available in high-end laptops when they first hit the market. As with most technology, the cost has somewhat decreased, and i7 or R7powered laptops are now available for less than Rs 80,000. Even though there is nothing wrong with buying a laptop with a Core i7 processor, you probably don’t need one.
- Luxury CPUs: Only professionals who regularly perform intensive data science and analytics tasks, such as vector-based processing and hardcore business analytics, need a CPUs like either Intel Core i9, Xeon or AMD Ryzen 9 or AMD’s Ryzen Pro . You don’t need an Intel Xeon if all those words are sounds geek to you (pun intended). To put into perspective – The Xeon or Ryzen Pro is a high-end sports car, similar to an Aston Martin or a Porsche, to the i7’s fancy pickup truck analogy. Although these Xeon or Ryzen PRO CPUs are not something that one would want for their daily tasks, they are primarily created to power enormous servers and are usually expensive.
Memory and storage from best laptop dealer in Bangalore
Comparing a work laptop’s long-term storage and short-term memory is the second most crucial step. Random-access memory (RAM) is used for short-term memory, and your hard drive is used for long-term storage (HDD, also called a hard drive). For long-term storage, some computers have both an HDD and a solid-state drive (SSD), while others only have an SSD.
SSDs are more recent than HDDs and are becoming more widely used for storage because they are quicker than HDDs, making your laptop run faster. Rugged laptops almost always come with SSDs. They are more dependable and space-efficient than traditional hard drives because they don’t have any moving parts.
Here’s how to figure out if the laptop you’re looking at has enough memory and storage for your business use:
- RAM: Any laptop with less than 4GB of RAM should be avoided as they are not the most suited for business requirements. Choose laptops with 8GB (good) or 16GB of memory instead (even better). Even though some laptops have 32GB of storage, the majority of business users don’t require that much room.
- HDD and SDD: You should be fine with a minimum combined storage capacity of around 256GB unless you intend to do a lot of video editing and store a lot of footage on your computer. Remember that a Chromebook will have much less hard drive space, which is fine if you don’t mind using mobile apps and the cloud. This storage recommendation is mainly for business users buying Windows or Apple computers.
Battery life from best laptop dealer in Bangalore
Before making your final choice, you should consider battery life as the final important spec. For some business owners, battery life is not a concern, but it can make or break their operations for others. First, you must consider how frequently you will use your laptop without access to power. Remember that laptop manufacturers use different metrics to measure battery life, so you should treat each company’s reported number as more of an estimate than a firm statement. Some laptop manufacturers offer add-on batteries for an extra cost. While these batteries can significantly increase a work laptop’s battery life, they also considerably increase the machine’s weight, so before choosing an additional battery pack, consider the combined weight.
So, folks, that was it from our side on figuring out the best laptop(s) for your firm and how to zero in on the best laptop dealer in Bangalore for your startup.
Hoping it helped!